Jammu & Kashmir Gymnastics Association is organizing 56th Junior National Artistic Gymnastics Championship (MAG & WAG) and 25th Junior National Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships at New Gymnastics Hall, M. A. Stadium, Jammu (J&K) from 22nd to 26th November, 2021 and Selection Trial for Khelo India under the aegis of Gymnastics Federation of India.
All the affiliated states/units are invited to participate in the championship in accordance.
There will be a maximum 5 gymnasts in men’s and women’s artistic and 3 in Rhythmic Gymnastics born in 2004-2006 for MAG and 2005-2007 for WAG and RG per state accompanied by coaches, managers and judges from each discipline.
The competition will be conducted as per the Junior Rules in the FIG Code of Points for MAG, WAG & RG (Cycle 2017-2020). The competition directors for ART & RG will have the power to clarify or provide for any doubts or difficulty.
Khelo India Selection trials Guidelines
Selection Trials to select the Gymnasts for the 4th Khelo India Youth Games, 2022 will be held as per the following Guidelines:
- The age for participating in Selection Trials in MAG, WAG & RG is born on or after 01-01-2003.
- All the Khelo India Athletes (KIA) in Gymnastics are eligible to participate in the Selection Trials. In addition to that, each State Association can bring a maximum of 4 gymnasts each in MAG, WAG & RG.
- The selection Trials will be conducted as per the FIG Code of Points for Juniors.
- The Events for RG will be Hoop, Ball, Clubs and Ribbon for the Selection Trials
- There is NO Lower Age Limit for participating in the Selection Trials. However all the State Units are requested to please send only those Gymnasts for the selection Trials who have good performance Standard for participating in the Selection Trials.
- Gymnasts coming for the Selection Trial will make their own lodging and boarding arrangement. However, the organizer may arrange the lodging and boarding on payment with prior intimation to the organizer.
Source : Gymnastics Federation of India